Thursday 22 January 2015

Bah! Humbug!

I'm supposed to be running a game this evening, and I am feeling generally disgruntled and out of sorts. I shall have to BUCK MY GODDAM SELF UP, or else there is a distinct possibility that rocks may fall and everybody dies.

I've been waiting and waiting on a fucking timber merchant to let me have some fucking timber, and they are being fucking useless about it, so I can't get on to the fucking project I want to get on to, and I am fed up to the back fucking teeth with them. Apparently, when they tell me "Wednesday afternoon, or first thing Thursday" (after I've rung them repeatedly to find out what the fuck they're up to), what they ACTUALLY mean is "Ahahahahahahahaaaa.... yeah, fuck you".

So, bleeagh. And also, poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment