PanzerJäger 1 conversion

 Here's my conversion of the Minairons 1:100 (15mm) Panzer 1A into a PanzerJäger 1 47mm SPAT. The whole superstructure is a single 3d-printed unit; all I had to do was cut through the existing upper hull to create a cavity, a simple task as the Minairons plastic is quite soft.

There's no crew as yet. I have some Peter Pig German artillerymen on the way, which I hope will do the job.

The fighting compartment and gun conversion piece is available for sale at http://shpws.me/OMkj.

1

2

3

4


I've created a sprue of three of this model and uploaded it to Shapeways.

It can be bought at http://shpws.me/OPHQ for only a little more than the cost of a single piece, since most of the cost of most prints (in the sizes I'm working in) consists mostly of Shapeways' handling fees rather than the print resin itself.


Enhanced Interrogation Containment Module

Amongst the Reaper Bones Kickstarter III offerings is a set of pieces to dress up your friendly local torture chamber. One of them is th...