Friday 8 September 2017

15mm PSC German MG and Mortar

The last of the PSC early-WWII German infantry heavy weapons for today are the tripod-mounted MG34 and the 80mm mortar.

The MG34 seems to be being served by the world's most incompetent loader, since he appears to have just jammed the belt down under the loading cover rather than actually feeding it into the loading gate. I didn't notice that I'd mis-positioned him until after I finished painting the team. Ah well, next time.

Both of these were, again, mounted on fender washers before, rather than after painting. That's not something I'll try again. I'll probably be moving to flock for the bases rather than static grass too; I prefer the way flock handles and looks, not to mention that it's a lot hardier.

No comments:

Post a Comment